Sunday, December 9, 2007

*sleep deprived*

Had six shifts this week, the last of which is coming to an end in an hour and a half. Said shift has been a just me for twelve hours!! *sigh* I brought my project stuff but as it turns out we only have Excelle VIEWER at work and twelve potential hours of working on my project went down the toilet. Luckily, I've found a stash of Absolutely Fabulous season 1 and a bit of 2 to keep me company through the night, sweetie.
The worst thing about the shift is that, as I usspect, some sort of mold's setteled into the kitchen somewhere, or something's in a very bad form in the fridge, and there's an aweful smell about the whole place, which reached where I'm sitting by the monitors and all. I had to spend most of the shift with two windows open to the early winter's freezing night air just so I won't be stuck with that aweful stench and be sick all over the computer.

However, I just might have found a really nice deacent guy I really like, who really likes me. Just might, don't want to jinx it, so I'll tell you more when there's more to tell >.<

Oooh, and HAPPY HANNUKAH!!

Last but not lease; The full Beach Cleaning Day photo stock.

No comments: