Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quick Note

* Dana has left the animal behavior lab course and I'm therefore alone on the job. Not that I mind; I much prefer working alone rather than having to synchronize everything with other people. Also news on the course is that the martes are making a full use of their enclosure's branches, shelves and various entertainment facilities and despite the fact that they do show some repeatative behavior, they're also doing a whole lot more (only about 10% of what they've been doing was repeatative behavior) while the hyena's spening half an hour pacing without noticing what's going on around him...so the martes are off the topic, but I'll make 'em toys anyways <3

* The new Legend chapter is out in my original fiction LJ and FictionPress, go read it.

Over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you have a fic lj. Yay, I can friend it. =D

Hmm...well, at least things are peaceful in the lab.