Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kitties, kitties, kitties

Scarlett's been lurking on my books and school stuff cabinet, looking at the bits outside my window so I placed a blankie for her and hey presto! A kitteh perch of much delight ^_^

Photobucket
"My new perch, me likie"

I placed Sam there for equality (Sam's too fat to jump up there on his own, the poor baby <3) and here is the resulting cuteness:

"Cool pad you got there, sista" says Sam
Photobucket
Any of you ever noticed their cats stretching themselves up walls and other similar places and got the feeling they're using their body's measurements to gauge distances? Sam started doing it and Little Miss Climb, Claw and Jump Everywhere a.k.a Scarlett picked it up from him and now she's everywhere!!

Photobucket

Destroying the little doll my sister made is obviously more interesting for Scarlett than licking her butt
Photobucket

Calming down a little
Photobucket

Photobucket

That poor bunny doll is doomed when they're around <3
Photobucket

"Is my pad now, what you want with it?"
Photobucket
Last night, as my dad was on the balcony with them, Scarlett clawed her way up the wall trying to get to a moth flying around the balcony light...

Felis dramaticus
Photobucket

And here's a video!
Usually Scarlett's a lot more active with this toy mouse; she'll hug it, bunnyfoot it, bite it etc. But when you stick a camera in a cat's face, he'll be a cat and refuse to cooperate XD



2 comments:

Michal Wright-Ward said...

awwwwwwweee how cute! auntie Suki says "hi, they kinda look like me! not like that orange fellow i have at home". uncle Emmet? he says "mewo?"

Anonymous said...

So cute, really ! :D Scarlett looks more sleepy than non-cooperative on that video, but it was nice to watch her playing. :) I so want something fluffy to hug.